Registrations are now open for the Carbon Neutral 2030 Grazier Network
The ‘Carbon Neutral 2030 Grazier Network’ will provide the latest tips and information on positioning your business to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of environmental markets and certification schemes. Participants will receive quarterly updates on the latest research findings, links to relevant and scientifically verified media articles and the opportunity to be involved in future research projects. Group members will be encouraged to share their experiences, ask questions and learn from each other’s experiences.
Key aims of the Carbon Neutral 2030 Grazier Network:
- Identify business records that enable the calculation of current and historic emissions from livestock businesses.
- Help participants identify their current environmental position by improving their knowledge of available tools and technologies.
- Provide a central location for media articles on international red meat carbon policies.
- Identify graziers who are interested in being involved in future on-farm carbon neutral and biodiversity orientated projects.
- Answer members questions about environmental markets in the quarterly newsletter.