Open call for SA Sheep Industry projects 2023-24
The South Australian Sheep Industry Fund Board (SIFB) invites expressions of interest for project funding which will benefit the state’s sheep meat & wool industries.
Projects are to be delivered within the 2023-24 financial year with project funding to be drawn from the SA Sheep Industry Fund.
This funding is suitable for industry development and extension activities, research projects, and farmer groups. Projects demonstrating funding co-contributions and collaborations with other programs or initiatives are encouraged.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria
- benefit to the SA sheep industry
- direct benefit to fund contributors (sheep producers)
- alignment with the Sheep Industry Fund investment priorities
- alignment and collaboration with other state and national sheep industry priorities and programs, ensuring no duplication of investment
- support from industry stakeholders
- value for money
- innovation in program delivery
- for ongoing programs, previous program performance and achievement of outcomes
- the organisations capability and capacity to undertake the program including:
- demonstrated project management experience
- evidence of a project plan, including a communication plan and risk management plan
- identification of measures of success and a plan to report on them.
As project funds are limited, meeting the assessment criteria does not guarantee funding.
More information is available at https://livestocksa.org.au/industry-funds/sheep-industry-fund-sif/sif-apply-for-funding