On-farm emergency water infrastructure rebate scheme
South Australian primary producers in drought-affected areas can now apply to the On-farm Emergency Water Infrastructure Rebate Scheme under a new round of funding.
You may be eligible to receive a rebate of up to 25% (max $25,000) for the cost of purchasing, installing and repairing on-farm water infrastructure for livestock and permanent horticulture.
Funding is available for applicants who:
- Made commitments to eligible livestock-related activities between 1 July 2018 and 30 June 2021
- Made commitments to eligible horticulture-related activities between 1 July 2019 and 30 June 2021
- Can provide evidence of the committed activities
How to Apply for the Rebate
- Before you apply, download and read the guidelines (pdf).
- Download and complete the application form
- Submit your application via email, post or in-person at a PIRSA office. Applications close on 30 June 2021, or when funding is exhausted.