Free mentoring to strengthen your business
More than 130 people from all over the country have already applied and we are passionate about capturing others interested in the upcoming Drought Resilience Leaders Mentoring Program.
- We have extended applications until 30 September 2021.
- We have made changes to the eligibility criteria for mentee applicants, broadening the range of people from farming communities across Australia who can apply.
- We will be hosting a second Q&A webinar for interested applicants on Wednesday 15 September from 7.30pm. Register here or watch the recording from our first webinar.
Who is an ideal mentee?
You are an ideal mentee if you have the desire to learn from others and get help with identifying, setting and achieving your personal and professional goals. Apply if you are:
- a farmer,
- a farm employee or contractor,
- advising or collaborating with farmers,
- working in the agriculture industry, and/ or
- living in, or linked to a rural community.
Who is an ideal mentor?
You are an ideal mentor if you have the desire to support the development of others and help them achieve their goals by sharing your knowledge and expertise. Apply if you are:
- a farmer,
- involved in agriculture, supporting farming or farming businesses, and regional communities,
- a drought or climate specialist,
- a business leader, and/ or
- someone who is passionate about minimising the impact of drought.
Mentoring is a two way street, so you can expect to learn from each other as both a mentor and mentee. Are you interested in taking the next step in your professional or personal development?
Visit our website for more information, to apply or register for the Q&A webinar on Wednesday 15 September 2021.