Regenerate Rural Women
September 21 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
At the heart of rural and regional communities, and especially during time of disruption and crisis, women keep compassion and connection flowing. Wearing multiple hats and all too frequently prioritising other’s needs ahead of their own, women give so much but rarely take time out for themselves.
Regenerate Rural Women is an opportunity to step away from your usual routine, reconnect with your strengths and passions while exploring new possibilities and making positive change.
What we will cover:
- Learn strategies for enhancing wellbeing, building personal sustainability and managing stress
- Explore personal strengths, values, passions and motivations
- Clarify priorities, set goals and boundaries for living a more balances and purpose-aligned life
- Receive support to follow through on goals and make positive changes
- Increase confidence and communication skills