Improving Production on Sandy Soils Update
October 18 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
The Coorong Tatiara Local Action Plan and the Coorong District and Tatiara District Councils, with support from MFMG are hosting an Improving Production on Sandy Soils Update – Willalooka
The event will promote project outcomes from;
- Meat and Livestock Australia funded project ‘Upper South East Sandy Soils – let’s make the bucket bigger. Improving feed production on grazing country’
- National Landcare Program 2 funded project ‘Improving Production on Non Wetting Soils and Veldt Grass’
- GRDC Sandy Soils Projects
The event includes;
- A specialist workshop on Understanding Soil Biology and links to Production
- A comprehensive update on Sandy Soils Projects and Results
- A visit to Demonstration Sites
- A discussion of successful treatments to improve Veldt Grass Production & Feed Value
- Boosting Feed Quality and Livestock Production on Sandy Soils.
The full program and more information is available here.
Please register by texting or emailing ‘Willalooka’ to 0427 750 050 or email@example.com