Soil Nutrition Workshop – Bordertown
June 28 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Growers and advisers are invited to attend the 2021 Soil Nutrition Workshops as part of the GRDC funded Soil and Plant Testing for Profitable Fertiliser Use project.
Hear from leading researchers on:
- Soil test results/findings and fertiliser responsive ratings from the three year project;
- Tactical or strategic N decisions;
- Plant tissue testing;
- Managing eroded soils;
- Case studies and learnings from on-farm trials in each region
- Dr Sean Mason, Agronomy Solutions
- Dr Harm Van Rees, Cropfacts
- Daniel Bell, Nutrien
- Dr Rick Llewellyn, CSIRO
- Dr Therese McBeath, CSIRO
- Dr Robert Norton, Norton Agronomic
In addition, a local agronomist will be presenting region-specific information relating to optimising soil types, testing data and constraints.