Soil Acidity & Liming Workshop
March 28 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Growers and advisors are invited to this workshop which will explore the management of surface and subsurface acidity and consider liming management strategies for 2023.
Hear from leading experts on:
- The cause and effect of soil acidity
- Soil pH mapping, VR and NDVI
- Lime sources and application rates
- Decision support tools
- Strategies for deep ripping sandy ground, managing acid soil
- Managing yield penalities from acid soils
- Ameliorating sands and developing a liming strategy in response to last season
- Incorporation options, with the opportunity to treat multiple constraints.
The presenters will also provide an update on recent research results from the current lime trials.