SARDI Root Health Workshop – Naracoorte
September 16 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Growers and advisors are invited to attend this SAGIT funded workshop to investigate the impacts of soil-borne root diseases on plant health.
THE WORKSHOP WILL:
- Explore the main soil-borne root diseases in your region, providing an insight into symptoms and management.
- Include an interactive session where you get to score the root health of your own cereal and pulse crops.
- Provide opportunity for discussions with SARDI pathologists.
- Demonstrate how PREDICTA®B can be used to make better informed variety, rotation and paddock management decisions.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- All participants are required to bring along cereal or pulse plants. We will post you sample bags with further instructions.
- Plants can be assessed by PREDICTA®B at participants expense to confirm diagnosis. Results will be sent to the owners within 4 weeks post workshop and will be followed up with an online consult.
- Includes resource material (back-pocket guide)
Presenters will include national and regional research leaders such as:
- Alan McKay, SARDI
- Katherine Linsell, SARDI
- Tara Garrard, SARDI
- Blake Gontar, SARDI
The workshop costs $35 Inc. GST.
This includes morning and or afternoon tea plus workshop materials.