SA Drought Hub Interactive Viewing of the Science to Practice Forum 2022 & Field Trip
The SA Drought Hub will host an interactive viewing of the Forum at the Hub’s headquarters at the University of Adelaide’s Roseworthy Campus on Tuesday 7 June and Wednesday 8 June, from 9.00am (starting with morning tea upon arrival) to 4.30pm both days.
This will be followed by a special field trip on Thursday 9 June:
- Depart Roseworthy Campus by bus at 9am
- Visit EzyBale, Freeling: hay and fodder production within a drought context
- Visit SARDI Turretfield Research Centre: thermo regulation of ewes; strategies for managing heat stress in sheep; reproductive technologies in sheep
- Lunch in the Barossa Valley followed by presentations on practices to better manage soils and build their resilience to drought
- Return to Roseworthy Campus by bus at approx 3pm
All these events will be free of charge and catering will be provided.
You can choose to attend one, two or all three days.
Early registration is encouraged as numbers are limited. SA Health COVID-19 requirements will apply to this event.
If you are unable to attend the in-person events at Roseworthy but wish to join the Forum online from your home or workplace, please register here.