Livestock Enterprise Planning Session – Mount Barker
ProAdvice have been contracted to deliver a Livestock Enterprise Planning (LEP) program, this is one of PIRSAs $7.5m Red Meat & Wool Growth Programs, an opportunity for experienced livestock producers and the next generation of livestock producers (e.g. sons/daughters planning to/returned to the farm, farm employees).
The benefits to you of attending “Livestock Enterprise Planning?” (and for ‘young gun’ livestock producers of the future in your business):
- Access to Leading Industry Livestock Technology advisors.
- Farm business management assistance and advice.
- Truly understand your business – 3 key profit drivers (Turnover, Gross Margin and Overhead ratios) and how to improve business profitability;
- See your business through your banks eyes.
- Obtain a clear business direction that will clarify which business opportunities to pursue.
- Learn how to manage risk.
- Completion of a ‘Farm AgTech Adoption Plan’ – this gets you access to the ‘Livestock AgTech Adoption Plan $s Incentives’ which maybe useful for;
- Your further training and professional development
- Engagement of a relevant service provider to assist you to implement an action(s) arising from your ‘Farm AgTech Adoption Plan, OR
- Directly purchasing eligible technology, training, consultancy or advisory services that will drive your businesses productivity/operational efficiencies into the future.