Future Wool – Dinner with AWI
September 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This face-to-face event involves a meal at the Blacksmith’s Chatter Function Centre, Orroroo from 6pm on Friday, 17 September. AWI will be providing the meal and John Roberts, AWI Chief Operating Officer, and Ellie Bigwood, Industry Relations Officer, will be there to discuss current research, development and marketing across the industry.
– market intelligence (including production and price data)
– trends seen during COVID-19
– global opportunities for wool
– marketing campaigns
– snapshot of on-farm and off-farm project investments
– research and development update
– Q & A session
For catering and COVID-19 purposes, bookings are essential. Please register by Monday13 September. Attendance is capped to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
Hope to see you there.