Better Health for Better Wealth Workshop
March 20 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Livestock SA are holding a Better Health For Better Wealth Workshop in Cummins on the 20th of March at the Cummins Hotel (36/38 Railway Tce, Cummins).
The workshop will run from 12:30pm to 4:30pm , with free lunch from 12pm.
The focus of the workshop is sheep health and topics will include:
- Sheep Health on the Eyre Peninsula — what to look for and how to prevent disease (Dr Greg Sezun, Vets on Eyre)
- Sheep Traceability – NLIS database, LPA, NVD’s and Buying Sheep from Interstate (PIRSA)
- Best Practice Management for Sheep and Lamb Survival (Dr Greg Sezun, Vets on Eyre)
- Sheep eID tags, Traceability and On Farm Benefits (Emily Ward, Allflex)
- State-wide sheep health update (Dr. Cornelius Matereke, PIRSA)
This event is free for producers thanks to the Department of Primary Industries and Region’s Red Meat and Wool Growth Program.